Got my Gannets back

I’ve spent the last couple evenings trying to retrieve my gannet photos from the corrupted disk. The first piece of software I tried was a failure – ran for 12 hours, and didn’t manage to find anything. Thankfully, the second, C-Data Recovery, did the trick, and I now have the complete set of photographs back from the dead – a great relief!

Now that I’m back in full possession of my photographs, I can happily say that the experience was well worth the stink of fish guts and bird poo that attached themselves to me for the rest of the weekend!

Off to France/Norway now, but more gannet photos to follow on my return.

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *